hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
Wednesday, September 01, 2004
I slacked the whole day, now feeling guilty.Swell...read through my diaries and honestly, I can say that my life's been better than last year, really. All thanks to those who stood by me always...
But, I'm going back to it again.
Oh no.
I sound so dead.
Alright. On to more meaningful stuff. I missed everyone today, everyone except for some...who? Hmm...I guess I shan't say. Go figure. I missed everyone especially her. Wish she was back in council because I feel like such a loser as a head. Wish she was back to boost the council because it's breaking apart. Wish she was here to yell at the teachers who took the council for granted because I realize my one mistake- not bonding the council. Now, all council members are virtually strangers to one another...and it's all my fault. I wish I could turn back time and correct all my mistakes. And it's only when I met her yesterday did I realize how much I really miss her. Her and all the other council seniors...I wish they were back in school, I miss having meetings and doing works with them...all the nonsence and the dirty talks, my goodness...those really pollute me. In one way or another. Haha...
Today I prayed that the rain will stop and the sun will shine, that the emptiness will be filled and the loneliness will be taken, that I will let go of my fears and the lingering pain, that I will forgive all who has hurt me and be compassionate to those that come my way, that I will have patience to tolerate those that gets on my nerves and the wisdom to foresee circumstances, that I will be able to get a fatal sickness and shorten my life span because I feel safe and secure lying in my coffin, knowing nothing and no one can hurt me and that I will never wake up when I close my eyes...Let me stop being a burden to everyone in my life.
- #67